By entering any event you are agreeing to the following waiver.
Declaration-Participants Event Waiver Clause:
(1) I understand the demanding physical nature of the event and have trained accordingly. I am not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this event. In the chance that I become aware of any medical condition or impairment, or am otherwise sick or injured prior to the event, I will withdraw from Women’s TRY-athlon and Fun Run. I acknowledge that participating in this event may involve a risk of serious injury from various causes including: falls, illness, infection, contact or collision with spectators, or other participants or reserve users, and over-exertion and dehydration. I agree that it is my responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit, healthy, skilled and physically trained to safely participate in Women’s TRY-athlon and Fun Run.
(2) I accept all risks and release the event organisers, its agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters, volunteers and any person or body, directly or indirectly associated with the event, from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with my participation in this event and I indemnify them against all liability for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
(3) I grant permission for the Women’s TRY-athlon and Fun Run committee to use my photograph and/or any other record of my participation in the Women’s TRY-athlon and Fun Run for any legitimate purposes and has the right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings and/or likenesses.
(4) I understand that my entry fee includes a one day membership with Triathlon Australia.
(5) As a parent/guardian of a participant aged under eighteen (18) years of age, I confirm that I have read and understood the risks involved with both the event and ramifications of this waiver
Age Declaration: I declare that I am over 18 years of age
Refund Policy: I understand that due to administrative costs and associated race consumables refunds will not be issued.